Apple has released its first public beta 1 version after releasing the Developer version of its latest operating system iOS 11. The special thing is that non-developers can also try this version before the official release of the new OS. Although not everyone can download it, here we are telling you how to download it separately.
How To Download:
Apple users who signed up for beta testing programs will get the Beta version of OS 11 through OTA updates. And if those who have not registered yet they can register like this.
– Register at beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/.
These are important tips
- Initially, enroll your iPhone for beta updates
- Download the public beta profile on your iPhone
- When you get an OTA update, go to the settings app and update the OS version
- If you receive an update, you can also check it by going to Settings> General> Software Update. Before updating, you must back up the data. This will benefit you. In this OS Apple has included good features such as DND (Do not disturbed) and Flyover.